DescriptionPlastic cardboard can be cut, scored, bent, stapled and in general manipulated like corrugated cardboard, but as a container is much more attractive and several times stronger than cardboard. Corrugated plastic sheeting is, due to its perfect finish and easy printing in a wide range of colours and tones, the ideal material for products which need an attractive presentation. Being waterproof, light, strong, resistant to cold (-50ºC) and the possibility of seeing the product in the interior, when transparent, make plastic cardboard a really versatile material for multiple sectors. Plastic carboard sheets protect merchandise from damp and dirt. It also protects during the transport of heavy or irregularly shaped loads: paint tubs, ceramics, cans, drums etc. Advantages:
- Much stronger than cardboard sheeting
- Protects against damp, friction damage and other substances like alcohol, grease, weak acids, chemical products, etc.
- Universal and flexible use as separator, lid, bottom or lateral wall.
- Protects against knocks, breakages and friction damage.
- Due to its construction with hollow spaces, it is extremely stable and strong
- Reusable, washable and 100% recyclable.